Casa Big Sky
Casa Big Sky is a recently built two-storey vacation rental with total built area of approximately 4,000 square feet set in the Cascade subdivision of the Mountain Village of Big Sky. Commanding panoramic and unobstructed views of Lone Peak and the Big Sky and Moonlight Basin Ski Area, Casa Big Sky is an ideal vacation rental home.
The Lower Apartment
- Two bedrooms with 2 bathrooms (Master bedroom has King, Bedroom Two has a Twin over Queen bunk)
- Large living room with dining area and open plan kitchen
- Large garden / terrace facing South and West
- Open air heated Hot Tub in Garden
- Central heating with individual room thermostat controls
- Gas (faux Log) burning fireplace
- All double glazed storm windows
- Parking in garage for 1 car
Total internal floor area: 1,230 Sq. Ft (incl 280 Sq.ft .Garage)
Maximum suggested occupancy: 4 persons
The Upper Apartment
The Upper Apartment is optionally available (at extra cost) as part of the Lower apartment during the Summer months only.
Upper level living dining area and kitchen with two additional bedrooms (but not owners bedroom suite). With the additional bedrooms, the maximum suggested occupancy increases to 8 persons.Visit Casa Big Sky Website »