Casa Moonlight comprises two recently renovated log-fronted three-storey town houses, each with a floor area of approximately 1,800 square feet in the Saddle Ridge development of the Moonlight Basin in Big Sky. These fantastic vacation rentals command panoramic and unobstructed views of Lone Peak and the Big Sky and Moonlight Basin Ski Area.
Casa Moonlight One (F4 Saddle Ridge) is just one door down from Casa Moonlight Two (F2 Saddle Ridge) – so if you are coming with a large group of two families, you might wish to consider renting both units concurrently.
Ski Right Out the Back Door!
The Casa Moonlight homes are two of only a handful of units in the Saddle Ridge development that can ski right from the door to the Iron Horse lift (saving the time spent to go to Pony Express to get to Iron Horse) and also have a the club house and Timbers restaurant litterally a stones throw away.
Each unit at Casa Moonlight is approximately 1,800 square feet, has 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, and sleeps up to 10 adults (6 in beds and 4 in sofa sleepers if required). These Montana ski-in ski-out vacation condos are a luxury accommodation in every respect:
There are slate floors in the entry, bathrooms and kitchen. Custom built furnishings and unique western, thai and bolivian art, but it is the unforgettable views from all the rooms, that make these vacation home a place to remember.
The kitchens are fully equipped with all appliances, flatware and utensils.
Description of the Units
Both units have…
- A queen bed and a pull out sofa bed in the Master Suite.
- A queen bed and a twin over twin bunk in the 2nd bedroom.
- Queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
- Slate Fireplaces
- 6 Person hot tub!!
- 2 TV’s (Living Room; and Master Bedroom) each with a DVD player
- 2 Decks; 1 for the barbeque!
- Professionally managed and cleaned
- Custom designed and built furniture
- Free shuttles to Mountain Village restaurants
- Steps from the Moonlight Lodge:
- Use of Moonlight Spa and Heated Pool (for an extra charge)
- Ice skating
- World class massages and facial treatments
- Jack Creek (previously Timbers) Restaurant and Bar (The best in Big Sky!)